Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

He got about 5 grand in a dang trailer and then paint!!! Do not like green bikes!!!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

I like the way these guys always say the Valk will run 200,000 miles. But, I never see them, do you?

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

Canada costs more than the U.S. for bikes. i see Valks in the local rag just like that one for 9 grand here. He must really think his crap dont stink!

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

well, it is oregon. some folks drink their bongwater here.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

4evermetric wrote:
I like the way these guys always say the Valk will run 200,000 miles. But, I never see them, do you?
I do not doubt it one bit , I see them all the time around here but you can get a very nice one for 7 to 9 thou . maybe even less.

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
picasso wrote:
Do not like green bikes!!!
:X
I knew that would get you Ubar!!!:cheeky1: But nothing like a black one ,it is the best of the best of the colors!!
I like the red and white ones next best.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
imported post

What I'm worried about is the current mileage. As someone mentioned that it will get 200,000 miles on it but we don't know how much it has already.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
imported post

but you can get a very nice one for 7 to 9 thou

An Interstate, with nice aftermarket parts, paint job and matching trailer? Don't think so.

I'd say $15k is fair considering all he has invested. They're awesome bikes. One of the most amazing sounds I've ever heard was a Valk with those 6-6 pipes. Yow.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Generally when the ad mentions how many miles a 'Wing or Valk can get you can bet it's got plenty on it already. BTW green bikes are great! My '86 SEi was Ford Jade Green and it looked beautiful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.