Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

One followed me twenty thousand miles over North America. On the last night of the first trip she was cussing and screaming because we were driving through deer country. I insisted on pushing on because I knew I could rest in my own bed soon. I dragged this trailer down a goat path to a little stream where brook trout swam in the current. We got drunk.
We had only the toilet paper we had come with....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

It sounds like you are complaining, then it sounds like you are not. I'm not really sure if you are happy about it or not.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

and the point of this thread being ????????????

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
imported post

Sounds like it turned out to be a good night for you :18grey::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
And all this time I just thought it was me:cheeky1:

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
imported post

[align=center]my Dad used to have one of those redhead girlfriends,, when i was about 4.. i didnt get on with her after she made a big mistake................

..........bought me clothes for my birthday. i mean what sort of girl buys clothes for a 4 year old,, and no toys?? i have to admit it was war after that. i do bear grudges and i gt rid of her. took me a few months, but i got rid of her. she wasnt too bright, shoulda known the way to my Dads heartwasthrough me. and that meant buying metoys, not clothes.:waving: :waving: :waving:

[/align]

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
...get drunk in the woods with a red-headed motorcycle-friendly woman with toilet paper andshe'll chain your trailer up to a tree and keep you there.

:D

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

CaptainMidnight85 wrote:
wexy wrote:
...get drunk in the woods with a red-headed motorcycle-friendly woman with toilet paper andshe'll chain your trailer up to a tree and keep you there.

:D
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

wingnut junior wrote:
[align=center]my Dad used to have one of those redhead girlfriends,, when i was about 4.. i didnt get on with her after she made a big mistake................

..........bought me clothes for my birthday. i mean what sort of girl buys clothes for a 4 year old,, and no toys?? i have to admit it was war after that. i do bear grudges and i gt rid of her.  took me a few months, but i got rid of her.  she wasnt too bright, shoulda known the way to my Dads heart was through me. and that meant buying me toys, not clothes.:waving: :waving: :waving:

[/align]
Ahahahahaha....... Dylan, I don't care how many fights you get in, start even, but you crack me up! Y've got talent, youngster.....

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
imported post

wingnut junior wrote:

..........bought me clothes for my birthday. i mean what sort of girl buys clothes for a 4 year old,, and no toys?? i have to admit it was war after that. i do bear grudges and i gt rid of her.  took me a few months, but i got rid of her.  she wasnt too bright, shoulda known the way to my Dads heart was through me. and that meant buying me toys, not clothes.:waving: :waving: :waving:

[/align]

Hey Dylan! Not all redheads are like that!! I am a redhead and I only buy toys!! My nieces and nephews say I am their favorite because I buy them whatever they want!!!

Toys are way more fun then clothes are.....even for adults!! :cheesygrin:

Red ;)

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
If you're drunk in the woods with a Redhead, you don't need a point......

an alibi, maybe, but no point....

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

I can only say how lucky I am, to have my redhead . She loves to ride with me and doesn't mind my bike toys .

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

I like the trailer. I guess it didn't need a cross-link stabilizer. Did it track fine? That'd be a lot on a set of bushings to keep it tight. Bearings? Would a track bar help?

Oh yeah, ...redheads. Redheads and Trailers. Yep. ;)

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
imported post

Redheads are good! Let's hear it for the redheads :claps::claps::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
imported post

awingandaprayer wrote:
Redheads are good! Let's hear it for the redheads :claps::claps::claps::claps:

I AGREE!!! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Red ;)

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
imported post

I agree with all of the above.

Dylan, you need to find your OWN redhead....

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

They sometimes break. We were in a little motel in Gunnison. When we rode into town the bearing was making an audible click. There was a motorcycle shop which was really a snowmobile shop but they probably had the bearing. The motel was four miles away from the shop. With the bearings in my pocket we struck out walking the four miles. After only a mile we came to a NAPA Auto Supply. I decided to give it a try and went inside. They had the bearing in unshielded form so I bought it and a bowl of grease. Packed it and installed it. But there was really nothing wrong with the dammed factory bearing I had removed. Why it had been clicking I'll never know. But it got replaced. The guy at the shop had been a great help the day before. I gave him the tub of grease I had left over. Then me and the drunken redhead rode the thing to Crested Bute. Little bullshit town selling trinkets. I had a wheel bearing splinter one time in a car. Not pretty.

Attachments

·
Anti-Guru
2,711 Posts
imported post

Note to self:

1) Need toilet paper...

2) ... and readhead (oh please Lord... ) :praying: ...or some 'girlfriend'...

3) Invesigate holiday in Baile Atha Cliath, Ireland based on appearance of 'discards' :madeyes::madeyes:

{edited to add: 4) Bring gifts / bribes for wingnut junior, clearly the master of the area. }

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
imported post

"Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme....

Oh says James to Red Molly "Here's a ring for your right hand
But I'll tell you in earnest I'm a dangerous man.
For I've fought with the law since I was seventeen,
I robbed many a man to get my Goldwing machine.
Now I'm 21 years, I might make 22
And I don't mind dying, but for the love of you.
And if fate should break my stride
Then I'll give you my Goldwing to ride"
Richard Thompson

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.