Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

so last thursday had alittle run in with a car. some driver decided to change lanes but at last second change back and avoiding them i clipped the bumper of someone else from behind. only going about 15-20 i'm ok, but the bike isn't so. broke the timing belt cover, right side cam pulley, and cracked the valve cover. and broke a blinker and bent another. i'm ok, just a scratch but hopefully looking for some awesome help on this great forum. soon i'm going to check if the cam is bent, and look around for replacement parts.

but what i would like to offer to anyone interested in donating parts is a custom made Goldwing Necklace, or any other piece of jewelry for that matter. Something pretty for the wife or kids. just quit a job and then crashed my bike, so sometimes life isn't so much fun. but being in this jewlery class at school i can make this jewlery pretty quickly and its well worth its weight in silver :)

so please feel free to send me any requests, orders or pictures of things you'd like made. i'm more than happy to negotiate sales too. i've been wearing my GL necklace for about 2 years now and have only gotten compliments from it.

happy riding everyone else!!

chris

Attachments

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
imported post

Oh!...so sorry to hear about that socks but at least you are ok. I'm sure there must be someone who may be able to help. What about putting a copy of your post on the technical forum, you will probably get a better, quicker response. :waving:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,155 Posts
imported post

Chris,

Hate you had a rash of bad luck there. Will PM you for some thoughts.

Meanwhile, I am moving this to the For Sale / Parts Wanted forum so you get more coverage on this. Okay?

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

Chris glad to hear your ok . Let me take a look tomoorow in the daylight . I may be able to help with the pulley,belt cover and maybe a valve cover

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer, post what you come up with. I have to go to Ohio and will not be back until this weekend, but I can go to my source and see what I can talk him out of cheap...to help with the cause.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

Chris , I can help with a valve cover , belt cover , pulley , and the plate on the head behind the pulley if its hurt . The only problem is the covers were once chrome . They would need stripping and buffing or painting for sure . Let me know if your interested in any or all and I'll remove it . I can try and get a picture if you like too .

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

nice work! How big can you make stuff? I wouldnt mind wearing my Special forces wings & sword (Canadian eh) or mounting them on my fairing.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
imported post

Chris,

I may be able to get that belt cover you need. Let me give you a call tomorrow if you dont mind, I still have your cellnumber in my files. I havent seen you on here since I was In Sacramento and you had lunch with my brother and I last june. Other than that little run in with the car, hows the bike coming?

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.