Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have been wanting an intercom system for my 83 and I bought one last year for 160 bucks and it was a piece of junk. It was hard wired with a mic that wrapped around your throut.

I have been looking at the Cardo Scala Rider Q2 Multiset. My local motorcycle assories store push them and state that he as never had complaints about them. My wife now has her own bike and I want to be able to talk to her and these are wireless.

Does anyone know anything about them, Good or bad? I would like to know before I spend another 250.00.

Thanks

·
Administrator
26,534 Posts
imported post

I have a set and like them. I only use them for bike to bike when my son is home, he's in Iraq right now.He doesn't hear me very well but has a loud exhaust on his CBR. I can hear every word he says and hear him humming to himself. Works well for bluetooth too, people can't tell I'm riding when on the phone.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

Hide, you make a good comment. I think most of the used Clarion radios/intercoms are suspect as to whether they work or not.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Cardo Scala Rider A2 communication system. Okay, I went ahead and ordered a set of these, I wished I had not waited. These are the best I could have hoped for. These are wireless and can be used bike to bike or driver to rider talk. The comunications between the wife and I are clear and easy to understand. The range is about 1/4 mile after that it gets scratchy. The instulation was easy, they just clamp on the bottom edge of our helmets. Just thought I would pass it on to anyone else that is looking at add on communication systems for the older bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.