Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Do a search on Voyager. You'll find lots of opinions.

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

I think they're safer than a Insta-trike. I've seen what those I.T's things do to the saddlebag frames, and trailer hitch mount.
As for riding with one, one local guy says they tip a lot easier than a regular trike does. He's ridden both, and can't afford a trike kit, so went with Voyager. He sure gets behind in the curves.

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

I do have one and it is the best thing I have ever done. Only proble is after 44 years of riding, I have to learn all over again as Voyager is just like a trike ( oppisite steering ).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Ok these are just idler wheels right? the rear wheel drives the bike? have you ever got hung up and the rear wheel dont touch the ground? he lives down a gravel rode, would this be a problem?
Neil

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

No I have never had that happen. There is enouph suspension on the Voyager to cover that. Of course the system has to be set up as per instructions. Also there is a certain amt of fr.wheel shake when bumps are accured, but if you hang on tight, it soon passes. This is something Easy On tells you from the start in thier videos. Good luck.:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::D:D:D:D:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.