Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I have a 1983 GL 1100 Aspencade, does anyone know if it's possible to install and wire up a factory honda clarion cassette player without the junction box.

·
Registered
211 Posts
anything is possible with a big enough checkbook. your aspy didn't come with a radio?

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Welcome to the forum ritz50

Change your title to 'adding a cassette player on a clarion 11 system' to get better results.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Welcome to the forum ritz50

Change your title to 'adding a cassette player on a clarion 11 system' to get better results.
Yes. only putting your user name in the subject line is not good and some members will not click it because it does not describe your problem with goldwing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Adding a. Cassette player to a clarion radio

Hello. I have a 1983 Honda Goldwing Aspencade with aa clarion factory radio and would like to know if I can add a honda clarion cassette player without the junction box?

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Hello. I have a 1983 Honda Goldwing Aspencade with aa clarion factory radio and would like to know if I can add a honda clarion cassette player without the junction box?
:waving: the system control box (junction box) is what is used to tie all of the systems to gather. so if your wishing to retain the other systems , i would say no. but thats just an old mans talking. good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Installing clarion cassette player without the junction box

I have a 1983 Honda Goldwing Aspencade with a clarion factory radio and would like to know if there's a way to install a honda factory clarion cassette player without the junction box?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.