Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
killer driller
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so why do my pictures attach with the view sideways, is there something I need to do before I upload them:?

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
I don't know but I'll tell you how I do it... First I type in my post. then to attach a pic I scroll down to Additional Options and click on the Manage Attachments button. A window pops up and where it says Upload file from your computer, click Browse. Select the pic you want and click upload.

That's it....

Attachments

·
killer driller
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I will try that, normally what I do is start my thread click on go advance then click on attachments, and it takes me to brose my computer, guess I'll go practice
ok I just tried posting pictures on the test forum and same sh--

·
killer driller
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so I used a different file from my computer and the pictures came out right, so now all I have to do is figure out what the difference is in the two files:?

·
killer driller
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know but I'll tell you how I do it... First I type in my post. then to attach a pic I scroll down to Additional Options and click on the Manage Attachments button. A window pops up and where it says Upload file from your computer, click Browse. Select the pic you want and click upload.

That's it....
Well I figured it out my pictures were to large, once I resized them they uploaded normal:surprised:

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
Balls.... That's weird..... What pic resizing program do you use? I use Photo Gadget...

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,305 Posts
www.irfanview.com is my favorite viewer and I make it the default viewer.
It will resize a single pix, and it will also rotate the pix if you want.

If though, I want to resize a complete folder of pictures,
I use http://pixresizer.en.softonic.com/ which is really good for this job.

It will allow you to view the original folder, create a new folder (which I name 640x480) (or the new folder size) and it will save the new resized images into the new folder.

It has single click options for different commonly used pix sizes.
Try it, bet you like it.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,305 Posts
I just tried faststone image viewer and it does have some neat features about it.

For now though, for quick and dirty, get it done right now, I still favor IrFanView.

Went I went to save the download, I discovered that I had a copy of FastStone that was almost 4 years old. guess it didn't take hold then either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.