Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the great people of this forum,
My riding days are over. I have hung up the gear and sold the goldwing. I had a wonderful time and a lot of great memories. But, as is life, things change. I would just like to say to everyone, thank you so much for the help and tips when I needed them. It has been an honor to be a part of, and associate with some of the greatest people on earth. You guys have helped me more than you will ever know. It's great to know people who are still willing to help, and not expect payment in return. May God richly bless and protect you from harm, is my prayer.

·
Premium Member
12,700 Posts
Friend , you have the memories of the good times past and new memories to add in the future. Enjoy life wherever it leads you .
Always feel welcome to visit with us here.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
To the great people of this forum,
My riding days are over. I have hung up the gear and sold the goldwing. I had a wonderful time and a lot of great memories. But, as is life, things change. I would just like to say to everyone, thank you so much for the help and tips when I needed them. It has been an honor to be a part of, and associate with some of the greatest people on earth. You guys have helped me more than you will ever know. It's great to know people who are still willing to help, and not expect payment in return. May God richly bless and protect you from harm, is my prayer.
You don't have to leave unless you're moving to a place of NO INTERNET? You have experiences to share, insight that might help others, or just keep coming to keep the mind sharp. You don't have to have a GL to participate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts