Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have an Electra Glide, first year with it and my wife rides with my most of the time. Would these adjustable pegs be helpful for her? The Goldwings have more room for the woman to move around... is this true?

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Once she rides one she won't want to be on a Harley again.

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Adjustable pegs or boards do help granto. I would have expected the Elactra Glide to have much more saddle space for the passenger, they look more roomy than the Goldwing.

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

We went to the Duquoin Magic Mile race at the State Fair track in Duquoin, IL several years ago. Our group was Honda CB-750s and a couple of Ducatti road bikes. It was the first time that Harley got beat on the Magic Mile and it was by the Honda V-twin 750. Honda had been searching for a reaso why their V-twin was not producing as much HP as it should. Some race mechanic figured out that oil pressure was building up in the bearing cup on the camshaft and creating a drag. A simple notch behind the needle bearing and there was the HP.

We enjoyed all of the "Show us your ***s" attractions that went on. I doubt if they could do that today with all of the "Fun Police" present.

When we rode out of there it was a soft ride because we were riding on all of the HD bikers tongues.

We stopped for lunch along the interstate and due to crowding we invited this HD biker and his blond rider to sit with us. He turned out to be a Lawyer and she a MD and they had rode down from Philidelphia. We had some fun kidding each other about our choice of bikes. The lady MD topped the whole discussion with "The vibration feels so good." We then knew the secret of the young blonds on the back of Harleys.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I looked at the new goldwings, they have more room than the E-glide for the rider... my HD friend rides with Goldwings all the time and he admits the GW has more room.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I looked at the new goldwings, they have more room than the E-glide for the rider... my HD friend rides with Goldwings all the time and he admits the GW has more room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.