Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi Folks.

I was on a forum some time ago and saw a 83/84 Wing with an adjustable top trunk bracket. It was very well done, and allowed the rider to slide the trunk forward so that it became his backrest! He even had specs for the bracket.

Question, has anyone seen this or know of someone who has done this. I thiunk it is a great idea and would like to follow it up for mine.

Best regards!!

David

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

I'd love to see pictures of that.

Good luck on your search, by all means share some pictures if you run acroos it.:waving:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I saw one that was factory made on a 1100 on Ebay a couple of months ago. Looked pretty good and would love to have one! It would make the bike look really sharp with the sidecar attached at the same time.

what I mean by factory made, not made by Honda but an aftermarket accessory company.

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

Dustinthewind wrote:
Hi Folks.

I was on a forum some time ago and saw a 83/84 Wing with an adjustable top trunk bracket. It was very well done, and allowed the rider to slide the trunk forward so that it became his backrest! He even had specs for the bracket.

Question, has anyone seen this or know of someone who has done this. I thiunk it is a great idea and would like to follow it up for mine.

Best regards!!

David
Photos are required, it is Saunders Law

·
Banned
12,287 Posts

Attachments

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

Extracted and pasted from the transcript: