Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerositch Suit

569 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  wodam 
#1 ·
imported post

Howdy all........ I'm just wondering if any GW riders wears one, I never seen one. I'm ordering one, Roadcrafter One Piece. I used to sport ride, they save your skin and won't bleed

#5 ·
imported post

I hear they are the Cats Meow according to Motorcyclist's mags Ari Henning ( son of the late Doug Henning ,racer)

Wish I had the dough for one ,,,I have a "Walmart Special " a WALLS insulated coverall in black, cost only $55.00 and I have gotten three years so far in it . Not as well made for sure , not made of the same material but the heavy cotton duck is very strong , its warm and it has made it possible for me to be the only motorcyclist on the road in these parts in bad weather. Not a Roadcrafter but a poorboy version to be sure. Certainly worth the $55.00 bucks I gave for it .
The Carhartt version is made a little better but they will cost twice that . I had one of those for about two weeks , I had a wreck wearing it and the young-un gung-ho paramedic insisted on taking a pair of sizzors and cut all the way up the leg to look at my leg that was hurting , funny thing about it to his fellow medics he cut it right next to the full length zipper that runs all the way up the side .
I was trying to tell him but he wasn't gonna listen to me ,,, pissed me so bad I refused to pay the ambulance bill !!!:hoppingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.