Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

One thing I would really like to see is the Honda dealers stocking some after market accessories such as lights etc. You walk into a Harley dealer and they are loaded with about anything you can imagine. Honda dealers have none, nada, zero after market items. I just want some fairing and trunk lights and a few little extras. Nope. Gotta order. Wingstuff has a good supply but shipping is getting to be as much as some of the accessories.:(

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Do you want to pay the prices you see at the Harley shops for those items?
I don't.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

You are absolutely correct on that point. They don't call it Hundred Dollar for nothing.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
imported post

i just go th chapparal in san bernardino or berts mega mall in azusa ca

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

If you order over $100.00 from JC Whitney, and they do have quite a few parts and bling for all bikes, your shipping is free.....Worth a look..

Claude

·
Administrator
24,394 Posts
imported post

The dealer I got mine from has quite a selection of aftermarket accessories.
Sunrise Honda in Searcy Arkansas.
They have great deals on bikes too, worth a plane ticket to get one there. I drove 120 miles and saved about $3000

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Hey thanks for the information.

I am about sick of this "global warming" crap. It is way too cold! I want to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
imported post

JC Whitney has lights and accessories for your wing. I orderedfour 12 led light strips both 4 3/4" long to mount on the trunk of my interstate. The two amber ones I am tying into the turn signals. The two red ones into my tail light running light function. Thought being higher up would help be seen. The red ones are ZX1390788 and the amber ones are ZX889639A in case you would like to look at them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.