Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone out there know of a good source for custom wheels for the GL1800? Or, for that matter, good used stock wheels. I'm interested in purchasing an extra set for my bike.

DeDub :18white:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

PM Sent

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

With so many 1800's being converted to trikes there are always plenty of wheels about with some from new bikes. There is nearly always some on ebay as the owner of the bike triked gets the wheels back and needs to sell them on. The ones I have seen on ebay are usually very cheap.

There is a rear wheelon Ebay USA at the minute for less than $100 including tyre. :-

Item number: 370115054484

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Littlejohn wrote:
With so many 1800's being converted to trikes there are always plenty of wheels about with some from new bikes. There is nearly always some on ebay as the owner of the bike triked gets the wheels back and needs to sell them on. The ones I have seen on ebay are usually very cheap.

There is a rear wheelon Ebay USA at the minute for less than $100 including tyre. :-

Item number: 370115054484

Thank ya, sir.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

Just remembered that there's a place in Russellville that does trike conversions. I'd bet a short trip on Google could locate the number

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

lopeha wrote:
Just remembered that there's a place in Russellville that does trike conversions. I'd bet a short trip on Google could locate the number
Thank you kindly sir.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
imported post

Excellent color choice DeDubya!

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

I have 2 sets of wheels for sale. I'll get pictures posted soon.

Polished Set
Excellent Condition
Front Dunlop 250 has about 500 miles
Rear Dunlop has about 1200 miles.
$600.

Chrome Set
Excellent Condition
Front Dunlop E3- Unsure of miles. Estimated 3000-4000, but I can measure the depth.
Rear Dunlop E3 needs replaced
Smart Tire monitor system. The receiver is still in the box and has never been mounted.
$900.

Prefer pickup, but may work something out on shipping or meeting.
It is best to contact me at [email protected]

I am located in NE Arkansas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.