Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi, thanks for letting me join. I have been a Goldwing owner for 20+ years but have used this site recently to help with different issues. Here is my question:

While searching for spark plug removal, there was a response to removing a set of aftermarket riding pegs and had a picture that looked like they went straight down.

I have never been able to find these pegs and are looking for them, can somebody please help.

PS. They are moveable pegs.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

I believe that what you are looking for are called Mick-0-Pegs

A number of members here have them and rate them highly.

Dusty

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

You can't go wrong with Mick-O-Pegs, Steve.... they are expensive, but worth it....

I had a pair on my totalled and departed (sob!) 96' 1500 Aspencade, and I did a pain free and completely comfortable 50,000 miles with them. Don't worry about the heel of your boot being close to the pavement, if you do touch the heel down, it just gently gets pushed up..... these pegs are unbelievable...... If I ever get another Wing, Mick-O-Pegs will be my first add-on........

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks for your quick response, that is exactly what I was looking for, where can I find an outlet for them ?

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Here you go. Call Jim and talk to him. There are many models to choose from, depending on your inseam, and how you wish to sit on the bike.

Yes you have to take them off to service the plugs and valves, but not a big deal, one Allen bolt in the center and two under the center cover,

Home

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.