Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I want to get rid of my scratched shield and fit a new one. Don't want a Tulsa tall, had one before and hated it in the rain. Are there any good aftermarket ones that are similar height to the Honda ones, or maybe just an ince or two taller at most? I'd prefer a decent quality one rather than a cheap pespex one, if that's possible.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
imported post

Sorry Joe, I've just been reading some of your old posts and see you have a GL1500. The screen I linked to is for an 1800.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
imported post

I purchased a skidmarx screen and can vouch for there quality and they are quite helpful on the phone as well, more expensive than the David Silvers one, they also have a choice of coloured tints to choose from.:cool:

This link has their contact info on it. http://www.skidmarx.co.uk

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

CeeBaileys are very good. Plenty of height options. They don't have the black strip across the bottom (at least the one I had didn't) but you can spray this on yourself if you really need it.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
imported post

I used a Slipstreamer Tinted. Stock height and cost under a $100.

Very happy with it.:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi all ,,if you are going to be travelling at night and in the rain ,the tinted screen is dangerous ,,you can see nothing ,,so for what its worth get a clear screen or one with a very light tint ,cheers Ciaran:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
imported post

The tint is very minor. It should not affect to much night riding, I look over my shield not through it. They also sell clear if thats a problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.