Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I wish Honda had not done away with the compressor andair supply hose in the right side saddlebag. I found it pretty handy on the 2 GL1500's I had.

I used it more often to help someone else.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,739 Posts
imported post

Not much point in having it on an 1800 as the suspension does not use air ,,thats why it was not put on it and it kepps the bike lighter ,,,Ciaran
 

·
Older and Wiser
Joined
·
1,734 Posts
imported post

wexman wrote:
Not much point in having it on an 1800 as the suspension does not use air ,,thats why it was not put on it and it kepps the bike lighter ,,,Ciaran
Maybe, but it sure was useful for pumping a tire up when it ran low miles from anywhere.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,185 Posts
imported post

Would have been nice to have still had the compressor, I carry a small one now just for helping others with flat tyres, or myself if it came to it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,568 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Would have been nice to have still had the compressor, I carry a small one now just for helping others with flat tyres, or myself if it came to it.
Something about "full of wind" comes to mind:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

BenMC wrote:
wexman wrote:
Not much point in having it on an 1800 as the suspension does not use air ,,thats why it was not put on it and it kepps the bike lighter ,,,Ciaran
Maybe, but it sure was useful for pumping a tire up when it ran low miles from anywhere.
That was my point.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top