Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

New to the forum guys, please be gentle, lol.

I have an '85 Aspencade and it has the on-board compressor. The problem I run into is that when I adjust either the front or the rear (on the centerstand!) the pressure on the other end adjusts as well. I'm trying to not blow out my fork seals but am heavy enough (20 stone, but who's counting?) that I want more [highlight= #ffff88]air[/highlight] in the rear. Also, I ride two up with the better half and don't want to bottom out the [highlight= #88ffff]shocks[/highlight] hitting the majors holes in our Utah pavement.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Attachment: Eeyore_2.jpg (Downloaded 9 times)

'85 'Wing Aspencade

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Ruaidh wrote:
New to the forum guys, please be gentle, lol.

I have an '85 Aspencade and it has the on-board compressor. The problem I run into is that when I adjust either the front or the rear (on the centerstand!) the pressure on the other end adjusts as well
Everyone around here is gentle except for the emeritus member when he's off his meds. Do a search on the compressor, there's been quite a bit of discussion on this very problem and you might find all your questions aready answered.

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

There is a topic about this for a GL1100, which has a similar setup. You can read it here;

Ruaidh. :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I didn't get a link, Eamon...

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

Ruaidh wrote:
I didn't get a link, Eamon...
Sorry about that. I thought hit Ctrl+V, but obviously I missed it and of course I never checked the post after it was sent because I was hurriedly using the work PC at break-time!
Anyway Bob has the correct link Iwas trying to paste.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Thanks guys! You've given me some things to look into.

Great forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.