Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This started while on a trip to Austin TX, Had low tire and of course went for the air hose but after a few minutes realizedno pressure. motor runs like new , is there anelectric valve that directs air to shock or outlethose? i have to adjust my shock by back feeding thru outlet hose in side bag so i know the shock is still holding. if any one know anything about this problem please share with me ,controls on air control panel still function. can hear relays clicking when used, but no air only hear pump motor running.the deflate valve also works, but not increase pressure ,the pressure indcator works also.

thanks denziel56

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

Try and disconnect the added hose in the saddle bag. Mine does not have a check valve and the tip depresses the shradder valve. If the added hose is remained attached, the system will not build up pressure to the shocks.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

thanks, but have already had that problem and fixed by accident when i found it a few years back. its like the valve in the pump is open on compression stroke,but holds system pressure @ shock and pressure gauge stills showes 45 psi in shock ? just will not direct pressure to outlet or shock.need diagram on the air pressure system with all valves and hose configurations shown. can you help with this ?

denziel56

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

I had a similar issue with my 1100. The problem for me was a bad "O" ring in the valve body for increase decrease/ front, rear.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

thanks ,that sounds more to nature of my problems. any where i can find schematics on the air system for my bike.they say there are shop manuals on this site but i have not explored enought to locate such valuable information.any truth to this? denziel56

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.