Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

my auto leveling suspension is not functioning when i adjust on the button and the shocks only hold for 48hrs can they be resealed or are they a sealed unit any help would be great.

thanks,

big bob

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

The rear shocks are rebuildable.... Are you setting your pressures while on the center stand? I really didn't believe in the auto leveling.....couldn't find a road that was flat or smooth enough to actually work correctly.

The best way is to put the bike on the center stand.....use the Up and Down switches to set the pressures....It will take a little time of getting it to the way you like it by riding the bike after setting the pressure. But that was my excuse to get to ride when I was working on the bike!

I ran about 45lbs in the rears and 3 in the front for solo riding and 65lbs inthe rearand 5lbs in thefront for 2up riding. That was formy 85 LTD.....your poundage may vary as the Aspencades and Interstates couldn't run as high of pressures in the rear as the LTD could.

EDIT:.....Oh I see you have a LTD....so your max pressures are 14lbs in front and 92lbs in rear. All pressures are set with the bike on the center stand.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

i have to pump them with a seperate compressor when i press the buttons the gauges just reads three lines where could i buy the seal kits

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

big bob wrote:
i have to pump them with a seperate compressor when i press the buttons the gauges just reads three lines where could i buy the seal kits
servicehonda.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.