Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

85 aspencade and my air compressor isnt working .Does anyone know if you can fill the air shocks externally without using the onbard compressor.Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
imported post

I had the same problem, I took my system apart and sprayed all the switch's and the in side of the pump. It started working again you might try that. I have a 86 aspencade and there is no way to put air in the shocks unless you put a air themble in the air line somehow. then you would still have to use your switchs to put air into the front or rear. MCFF;)

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

mcfirefighter wrote:
I had the same problem, I took my system apart and sprayed all the switch's and the in side of the pump. It started working again you might try that. I have a 86 aspencade and there is no way to put air in the shocks unless you put a air themble in the air line somehow. then you would still have to use your switchs to put air into the front or rear. MCFF;)
mcfirefighter Was your pumprunning but not pumping air when you did this or was it not working at all :stumped:. The reason I ask is because when I had to change out my throttle cable this summer I had to disconnect my compressor to remove the false tank and upon re-installing everything my compressor runs but does not build pressure. Did notice that there was not much draw on the inlet hose now.

Thanks Winger 82 :11brown:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.