Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Hope you enjoy the ride as you get back underway. Those roads take a helluva beating and change season to season. Hard to predict what you'll run into, but it might be worth a stop to talk to the Troopers or RCMP in Canada to get a rough idea of current conditions. Definitely not super-slab!!
Hope you get healed up mechanically, and get the weather to enjoy the country. When we were up there last (FAI) I had a bit of trouble finding much of a Honda shop. HD not a problem.

Ride safe. Just read about a mc fatality up there yesterday. Tangle-up between a bike and a motor home. Bike lost. Hit the right front passenger side according to what I read. How do you suppose that happened, I bet the driver 'didn't see him'. Watch out for those boats...folks that drive a prius to work every day go to Alaska and rent a road-schooner to see the state. Got no idea of what it is they are in command of.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
I bet that's one 'six-year-old boy' that has some AMAZING stories!!!!
Not many kids can claim a trip like that one. Good goin'.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Sooo... COUG

Did you get back on the road ok? I'm guessing by the lack updates that you are once again in flight and hopefully will update us when you touch down again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.