Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We sure missed going this year.

Still would like to know what all transpired.

What's your story? :readit:

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

wpgfire wrote:
So that means you missed the night of fishing with dynamite?! It was a BLAST!! So I heard. Can't say more.:ssshh:
Then BELLY UP to the bar and tell us those "fish stories". :lash:

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
imported post

FM wrote:
wpgfire wrote:
So that means you missed the night of fishing with dynamite?! It was a BLAST!! So I heard. Can't say more.:ssshh:
Then BELLY UP to the bar and tell us those "fish stories". :lash:
This year they would probably be "crab stories"

Notable quote from NASSIR 4 "Here I am, never smoked a cigarette in my life, holding one man's cigarrette, another man's beer, while 3 men give my wife crabs" Qdaddy

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

Qdaddy will have to tell about three guys giving his wife CRABS:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::readit:Some one had to learn the hard way about trying to take short cuts (COW trails).But that is a story in of it's self:lash::D:brokedown::brokedown: I'll try to post my pictures in a little bit. NASSIR4 was a GREAT time the weather was what you get for the NORTHWEST (WET) but still a great time!!! I realy enjoyed meeting the people that I only new inline now the is a person to the online name:jumper::ssshh:THANK YOU to all the people that put this all togeather,And to John who tryed to help when I was late showing up due to me getting lost and breaking the bike (Toreup the clutch) the folks at PRO Caliber in Bend Or. had me back on the road in 48 hrs. :brokedown::doh:To all I say THANK YOU:bowing::bowing:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

I loaded some pictures from nassir4 and the trip home, but don't know how to post them on my post or how to link them for all to see!! Their in my photo gallery some help please.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

not any help on the posting. but i did enjoy the ones you posted in your gallery. maybe after people start getting home they will post more pics. i hope so any way. i missed it this year.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

Notable quotes? How about, "Can someone tell me how to get out of this campground?"? Heard yelled by Road Captain "Flyone" after spending 15 minutes leading his tour group on a tour around Manchester State Park Campground. No problem. QDaddy to the rescue.

Red IS the fastest color. In a campground!

Attachments

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

wpgfire wrote:
Notable quotes? How about, "Can someone tell me how to get out of this campground?"? Heard yelled by Road Captain "Flyone" after spending 15 minutes leading his tour group on a tour around Manchester State Park Campground. No problem. QDaddy to the rescue.

Red IS the fastest color. In a campground!
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

The best part is.....he was following his Wing's GPS:needahug:

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

wpgfire wrote:
Kyle wrote:
The best part is.....he was following his Wing's GPS:needahug:
Its not used to compensating for HILLS. That GPS comes from the Flatlands.
:ROFL::ROFL:

·
12,840 Posts
imported post

walkabout wrote:
i would like to thank jluvs2dive and all the other people who put in the hard work to make nassir4 so enjoyable. best wishs to all. walkabout:waving:
Thank you for making the trip up! It was great to meet you!

John

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
imported post

Did we ever get an official count of how many "John's":shock: attended NASSIR4? I hear they all had a good time.

I bet we've got the non-attenders attention now!:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Seemsrather quiet about NASSIR 4.

What all transpired?

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
imported post

Marcus Bacon wrote:
Qdaddy will have to tell about three guys giving his wife CRABS:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::readit:Some one had to learn the hard way about trying to take short cuts (COW trails).But that is a story in of it's self:lash::D:brokedown::brokedown: I'll try to post my pictures in a little bit. NASSIR4 was a GREAT time the weather was what you get for the NORTHWEST (WET) but still a great time!!! I realy enjoyed meeting the people that I only new inline now the is a person to the online name:jumper::ssshh:THANK YOU to all the people that put this all togeather,And to John who tryed to help when I was late showing up due to me getting lost and breaking the bike (Toreup the clutch) the folks at PRO Caliber in Bend Or. had me back on the road in 48 hrs. :brokedown::doh:To all I say THANK YOU:bowing::bowing:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

We visited a restaurant in Bremerton called Boston. The best Panzeroti in the world. It is owned by an Italian husband and wife from New York City. They are Boston Red Sox fans and have a mural of Fenway Park on the wall of the restaurant. The wife is in the middle, the husband on the right (can't remember their names but someone will chime in here I hope) . The fellow on the left was a New York City Firefighter and was a first responder in the 9-11 attacks on the Twin Towers.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Also a picture of the gang at Boston's.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.