Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we are 5 weeks away from NASR12.:jumper:

I know that there are sometimes that plans change. If you have registered & have to cancel, Please update the attendance thread so I can have an accurate number for tables & chairs.

Also, Please update your Motel reservations. Thanks, Carl.

·
Administrator
58,441 Posts
Getting anxious...

I am doing a trial run this weekend in Windsor, MO for the Pancake flipping contest, and Bowling Tournament.

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
Leaving here Friday for one more trip along the Great River Hwy. Think I can ride that road with my eyes closed now. Also just to confirm that the campers are going to Palace Campground?

Did you get me a Canadian NASR Deal for the campsite Carl.
Albeit - Canadian Ambassador / VIP / Married to Niki / Senior Citizen / an Unimmigrant / or just a simple pretty good guy.:welc::cheers:

I am also to understand there is an amazing Steakhouse in Galena, can't remember the name of it.

·
Administrator
58,441 Posts
yes,

Palace Campground is where I was going, but my daughter is not going after all, so our Toy Hauler won't be there.

sure glad you posted this, because I had completely forgotten to cancel that reservation, and Kim, the manager there is very picky about cancellations.

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leaving here Friday for one more trip along the Great River Hwy. Think I can ride that road with my eyes closed now. Also just to confirm that the campers are going to Palace Campground?

Did you get me a Canadian NASR Deal for the campsite Carl.
Albeit - Canadian Ambassador / VIP / Married to Niki / Senior Citizen / an Unimmigrant / or just a simple pretty good guy.:welc::cheers:

I am also to understand there is an amazing Steakhouse in Galena, can't remember the name of it.

You bet. Normal rate 35.00. If you act now, I will add 200% finders fee, a North of the boarder fee, a tariff or two, Of course I have to slap on multipal Illinois taxes, a user fee just for putting up with you, a married to Niki fee (which I will gladly split with her) Now Kyle, ....... do you really want my help???

:wink2::rofl::raspberry:

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
You bet. Normal rate 35.00. If you act now, I will add 200% finders fee, a North of the boarder fee, a tariff or two, Of course I have to slap on multipal Illinois taxes, a user fee just for putting up with you, a married to Niki fee (which I will gladly split with her) Now Kyle, ....... do you really want my help???

Naw…….I think I'm Good......:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
Ugh weather, gotta re-route to get there. Planned on running down through Duluth, but not looking good that way. Going to cut under Minneapolis to get to the Great river hwy

·
Administrator
20,584 Posts
Is it time to go yet???? I’m packed and ready and as Lopeha would say “2 days and a wake up!”

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I headed up there Saturday, should arrive 7 or 8ish in the afternoon.
keep the lights on!

You will be the first one there. I'll be getting there 1:00ish Sunday. Bill, Doug & Michele are slated to be there Sunday.

·
Premium Member
12,056 Posts
Heading out Saturday. Going to make a stop In W.V. to visit
with The Inlaws and Head toward Illinois early Sunday morning.
Hopefully will see everyone Monday evening.

·
Administrator
58,441 Posts
You will be the first one there. I'll be getting there 1:00ish Sunday. Bill, Doug & Michele are slated to be there Sunday.

Actually,
I won't.....

Henry and Edie Phillips checked into the Palace campgrounds today....
they found out that their intended bill was smaller than they thought :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually,
I won't.....

Henry and Edie Phillips checked into the Palace campgrounds today....
they found out that their intended bill was smaller than they thought :laugh:

Galena on the weekends is a very busy place as it is a tourist town. Weekdays, not so bad.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts

Carl, your last name isn't Trudeau by any chance?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts