Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

aloha everyone here in the goldwing forums. i came across this website while searching for some info on my 86 1200 interstate goldwing. i will try to get some pics posted of her and hope to see some good honestfeedback about her.

there has been some customwork done to herand i hope you all will like what you see. she has had some major plastic surgery "nip-tuck" type workand she looks great! i dont expect everyone here to like what we have done. but i hope most of you will.

here in hawaii its kinda difficult to get some real work done in a timely fashion. but, now due to the miracle of the internet...its a new world that im just getting used to. im an old fart and computer "unfriendly" type guy. hehehe.

i have a few kinks to iron out and im sure the good info in this forum will point me in the right direction.

so, anyways......as soon as my kids show me how to get pics on here i promise to show you all my "GOLDIE"!

MUCH ALOHA TO ALL, DAFLYINGHAWAIIN

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

WELCOME:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving::waving:Welcome from Vancouver Island on Canadas west coast.

Enjoy your wing it's what keeps us old farts going:action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the Forum daflyinghawaiin! :waving:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]Welcome daflyinghawaiin[/align]

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

Welcome from Oahu, if you ever get over here, I'm up on Schofield. Feel free to hit me up.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

thanks to you all for the warm welcome. its trully wonderful. here are a few attachments of my goldwing..i hope some of you like her as much as i do. i dont know how to insert the photo into the post so im gonna do it this way for now. till i learn how to do it the right way. mahalo to you all from hawaii. BOLO

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.