Zorro is back in the saddle again

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
And with that we start a new round.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Boy was I ever getting tired reading books.......

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Darn that's all there is, is crap on TV or my wife's golf channel and I can only take so much of that.. Now that grease ball has our state closed down again it's worse trying to find a place to eat out....

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Even if they claim I have almost 200 channels they don't mention some channels could be the same but in HD or regular, even Spanish, so there's not really that many.

Let your wife watch all the Golf channel she wants, my niece that works for the GC and has something to do with scheduling of programs and commercials needs to keep her job.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
For as far as I know there are always a lot of reruns in vacation time.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Golf is important to her.. I used to be for me, I have my name on 4 of the big trophy's at the club and 3 hole in ones but I gave it up to back to biking and haven't played a round since.......

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Hey maybe you can start again now you stopped riding Goldwings.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
I been thinking about that, then I slap myself in the face and it goes away

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Just thinking, maybe you don't want to play against your wife because
you are afraid that you loose from her.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Lets see if they want to play a game against each other.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
My that's a thought, I might just have to go do that and see if I can still kick her butt.......

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Now that is something we would like to see.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Oh we used to do good in the couples tournaments, we were good at what that call Ham and Egging it.. She beat me when we first started but then I got tuned in and that ended....

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Perhaps with a victory for your wife ??

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Quite sure Bert was no more than a four handi-cap, I was a seven at 80% in my prime.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Right, I wish, the best I ever got down to was a 14 handicap and it slowly went up as I kind of lost interest.. When I quit I was about a 20..........I do hit a few balls at your driving range about twice a year and it strange I can still hit the ball.. I guess it's like they say about riding a bike........

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Same here, actually my team captain liked me at a 11 or 12 handicap, it helped when we played a better team. Can you say he wanted me to sand bag until we needed a win!

13441 - 13460 of 13541 Posts