13461 - 13480 of 13541 Posts

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
That's not nice, sandbagging usually come back to bite you in the ass

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
U-know of course every team had at least one sandbagger on it, but you can only do that so many times before your handi-cap comes down.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Very sure you're right, there's always that one or two guys

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Well another 90 deg sunny day. Wish I could store some away and get them out during the winter.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Xed again. I thought that was your letter now Harvey.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
You know I said we were going to Bodega Bay for Clam Chowder, well we did. $35. on gas and $17. for the chowder expensive soup but well wroth it...... Out of the house for the whole day, Priceless.............

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Zets the end of this round.

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Absolutely correct Foodman, sometimes you just have to say, the heck with the cost and just go for it, whatever "It" is.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Believe me sometimes that is not easy.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Can't beat seating on the bay, munching and watching the fishing boats coming in though a light fog explicitly when it's a 100 degrees at home.........

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Don't you miss your boat ?? When I see all the boats now it is vacation time here I miss it.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Everyday, but what I don't miss is the fuel bill, insurance, docking fee, license. and property Tax........ and that's before I start the engine........

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Everyday, but what I don't miss is the fuel bill, insurance, docking fee, license. and property Tax........ and that's before I start the engine........
Got to say you are right about that.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
I think you also got a point Harvey.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Just what you'd think, but I never lost money on a boat.. Started with a 16 footer I got for free and parlayed it to a 40 footer, now I through in a few bucks on the way up, but made money on every boat and I had a bunch.... When I sold my last boat and was looking to buy the next one my wife stole my money and bought this house.......

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Keep on thinking you made money, if you had put all the money you put into boating into the stock market you would be a multi millionaire. In reality you lost your arse...but you had a blast doing it, and that's what counts.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Lets not forget you have a nice house now.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
My guess is if you through in what we blew on travel you might be close....... Would I do it all again,
hell yea...... And I almost got into airplanes.............

13461 - 13480 of 13541 Posts