Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

13641 - 13660 of 13737 Posts

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Real truth is when you shrink and the weight goes up, it's called compaction that's my story and I'm sticking to it........

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
So it's called compaction is it, well then pretty soon I'm going to look like the lid on a tin trash can

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
They say that could happen giving enough time............

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
U saying "The Blob" in the movie was actually a really old person who's spine has degenerated ?

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Whoa there pilgrim you're getting into Wil country

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
X-tra sure the Benadryl tablet I took an hour ago is making me very very tired.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
You know a glass of wine will do the same thing

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Zowie...You know those little bee's that make their home in the ground....when you get stung in both arms. one leg, and one ear, before you even see them, they really hurt. But thankfully no swelling.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Bees that live in the ground, sounds like a science fiction movie.......

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Can you honestly you have never seen those little yellow jacket bee's that live in the ground or hole in a tree, and aren't a honey bee

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Do you know we have great big black bees with a yellow stripe that live in holes in the ground, I will tell you one thing for sure you don't want to get them upset.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Even I've seen Yellow Jackets, around here they build mud nest of maybe 8 or 10 bees and Bib Black bees but they drill into my redwood arbors.. No bees live in the ground here.. Hornets and Wasps but there like Yellow Jacks but you live in trees

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Fellas, it's Sept 11 around noon and it is only 64 degrees and cloudy It'd not supposed to get to 70 today

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Got to be nice, we're back into the high 80s but the smoke and soot.. The San Joaquin Valley I live in is about 400 miles long and about 100 miles wide and is collecting most of the smoke from the fires from OR, WA and CA .. When you can see the air you're breathing, it can't be good.......

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Hey now, no complaining about the cold after complaining about the heat, 72° and overcast here today andvI love it.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
I like our cooler weather but it's so smokey I don't want to go topless though it did look a little clearer this evening

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Just to inform you , it is very nice sunny weather here.

13641 - 13660 of 13737 Posts