Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

13661 - 13680 of 13737 Posts

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Looks like we're going to be smoked out for a while or until they get the fires out.. today is the worst smoke day we've had, it's hard to breath without coughing or sneezing

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Maybe you should listen to your car salesman governor and put a "MASK ON" when you go out

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Oh when we were on vacation we had to wear masks nearly everywhere.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Quality of my mash is a cut, worn out T shirt that has a trout on it that says catch and release and I stapled rubber bands on the ends, you should see the looks I get when I do wear it specially that it hangs on my chin..........

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Suppose I could wash my T shirt mask but I don't wear it enough to worry about and if I did it would probable fall apart............ I'm not buying one and the state don't like it they can send me a free one in the mail..........

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
There are a lot of different sorts you can by here.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
U can get all kinds here to, I just won't buy them.. If the state tells me I have to wear one they can furnish it.......... Check this out Old Greasy sent a BILLION DOLLARS of my tax dollars to China for masks, so there must be one in there for me............... I wonder what his kick back was.......

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Virtually can guarantee the government will give free birth control pills and condoms to grade schooler's before they give you a mask....

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Will I bet the Mexicans get them for free, I'll just keep saying I don't understand

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
You know where I can get one cheap or will any low rider work

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Zets it again for this round.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
But wouldn't that be like a square dance, does anyone still do that........

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Can you show me how that is done ??

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Did some at a church in Barcelona, you might call it round dancing.. Look up square dancing it's western style dancing
1600223670575.png

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Everybody wearing cowboy clothes and boots , yes I saw that on tv.

13661 - 13680 of 13737 Posts