Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

13681 - 13700 of 13737 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Forget square dancing, lets do some Boogie Woogie, even old people can do it. Check granny out at 0:30 sec.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Granny is doing well. Do you do this also with your wife Harvey ??

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Had an older couple that lived a cross the street and we'd take them down the river for dinner at a place called Mooers Riverboat and when they played Boogie Woogie or Jitter Bug the people would clear the floor to watch them dance........

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
I like the music and listen to a lot of it on YouTube but I have two left feet to go with my two left thumbs, so no dancing for me.

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
Just a bad excuse for sitting dawn and not dancing with your wife.

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Forget square dancing, lets do some Boogie Woogie, even old people can do it. Check granny out at 0:30 sec.

Let me tell you This takes me back to a time long ago when my parents would dance the boogie-woogie to Little Richard singing Long Tall Sally and Short Fat Fanny.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
My gosh where do you dig this music up from

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Not dug up, it's just a memory I had. I do remember they had two Little Richard records they played all the time. Do you other guys have any really long memories you want to share?

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Ok, how about falling asleep with a 9V three transistor radio laying on your chest playing 50 & 60's music, then recharging the battery for the next night.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Played an old raido was in a wood box the a pointy top with 2 dials, I'd pull it close to the bed and keep it real low and listen to 40s western music,

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Question is, what is the youngest age you have a vivid memory of something. For me I was four years old swinging on the porch railing laughing at the neighbor boy because he had to go to school and I didn't.

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Really don't remember how old I was but I was sitting on the homemade ice cream maker as my uncle turned the crank

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Sure had to think about that one, I think it was my mother braking a wooden coat hanger over my ass.. I was probable about 4 or 5.. I can remember other this but I think it was because of pictures I saw of me at a younger age........

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Those are some really wild memories but I have a question for the foodman, Did the spanking do any good or just make you think of worse stuff to do?

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
U think he needs a spanking now or is he a good boy now ??

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Well one thing we went through a lot a coat hangers and I became a faster runner

·
Premium Member
65,077 Posts
X once again for me.

13681 - 13700 of 13737 Posts