Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

13701 - 13720 of 13841 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,065 Posts
Zero percent chance of me moving along the Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Bama coastline or Florida panhandle, way to many storms and flooding hitting them.

·
Premium Member
65,631 Posts
And we are off with a new round.

·
Premium Member
61,327 Posts
But TN, that the garden spot,, I think.........

·
Premium Member
61,327 Posts
Don't know myself, but from what I read it sounds great.. Would have liked to have gone there for 6 or 8 montrhs to check it out

·
Premium Member
41,065 Posts
Every state has it's up's and down's, but I will say I have enjoyed many hours riding in TN

·
Premium Member
61,327 Posts
For some reason it looks good to me, it looks green has the same temperature as here, lots of water ways, in a couple hundred miles you can cross a couple states and the tax base look good...... But I hear the humidity is high.......

·
Premium Member
65,631 Posts
Good place to stay you think ??

·
Premium Member
41,065 Posts
Humidity may be high in the summer ( I'm not sure) but there are lots of mountains and sights to see. Pigeon Forge area is really nice, and you may even see Rocket and his wife since he likes to go there to vacation.

·
Premium Member
65,631 Posts
I think it maybe is a nice place for Foodman.

·
Premium Member
7,391 Posts
Just been there a couple of times but the experience was pleasant as far as I remember. Has anyone ridden in Arkansas? I think it is one of the best places to ride in the US

·
Premium Member
41,065 Posts
Kan honestly say I have ridden there, including the famous Pig Tail. Was an enjoyable day and I'm sure there are a lot more good roads we didn't have time to ride.

·
Premium Member
61,327 Posts
Lets say I've never been there either, but don't they get some bad storms.....
I'll have to look up Pigeon Forge..........

·
Premium Member
65,631 Posts
More countries have very nice roads to ride.

·
Premium Member
41,065 Posts
New Zealand is one country I would love to ride, just don't have the MONEY to go.

·
Premium Member
61,327 Posts
Our friends used to rent a house there for a couple months and thought it was a nice get away, they did that for about 5 years.. They got to know a lot of people there.. They invited us to come over but we never did... Sorry now we didn't.....

·
Premium Member
65,631 Posts
Perhaps we could have gone there when we were in Australia but we didn't have the time to go than.

·
Premium Member
41,065 Posts
Quite right you are Wil about traveling Wil, never enough time. I wish I could have traveled more when I was younger

·
Premium Member
65,631 Posts
Sure , but they need a lot of money to travel to all those far away countries.

13701 - 13720 of 13841 Posts