Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

13801 - 13820 of 13864 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Very much don't want to get King Mouse mad at me, he has my address and could send the Dutch mafia after me

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Well friend Harvey don' t be afraid , you wouldn't know what happened to you if I did sent them.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Xactly what I was talking about, Vegetable highs can cause all kinds of problems with your finger dexterity and hand eye coordination............... Eat meat.....

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Yes that is another mistake you made Foodman.

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Zip this round closed ....after ole vegetable finger high fix's his other boo boo.

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Believe he doesn't know that himself.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Can you believe I was typing in my sleep, kind of like sleep walking only you're setting down

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Did you ?? Well you did good , I can read it.

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Ever consider writing a Fiction novel Foodman??? you have the imagination for it.

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Feel free to start here so we can see if it is any good.

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
He could write about his childhood.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
I already wrote a story about my family, took me forever, as slow as I'm one is enough......Wait I wrote 2, a running story when my wife had her heart surgery about the hospital the staff, food, and what she was doing.. I had quite a following, if I missed a day people called and wanted updates.. I did it on a fun note.......

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Just tell us, was the first one about your family a book ??

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Keep it on a CD and gave a copy to all the family, the thing on my wife was sent by E mail

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Lets say it costed you money and you didn't earn any money with it.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
My time was the only investment, over the years some have asked me to read My Story and have told me it was very interesting............ I would think it only interesting to family.......

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Now start a book about your life so more people can read that.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Oh I could, everyone said I should write a book about all the stuff that went on that the restaurant...

13801 - 13820 of 13864 Posts