Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

13821 - 13840 of 13864 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Perhaps you have some funny stories for us.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Quirky old guys sneaking shots of schnapps into their coffee thinking no one sees them and spilling it all over their pants.. And standing up looking like they just peed themselfs .....

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Really , did this also happen to you ??

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
so you told me to tell you a funny story, no it didn't happen to me, a couple customers that came in all the time

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
U got me again, I must be losing it

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Very quick fixed his mistake. Good job Bert.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
xcellent but do those gutter guards really work, I'vw never had any faith in them

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
You know they do to a point, the ones with the really fine screen or holes will let a heavy rain run right over them , to big a hole and pine needles go strait thru and leaf stems get stuck in the holes and look like carp.

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Zippy did not work on the spouting today, instead he drove 120 mile on way up to Erie PA so the little women could watch the sun set into lake Erie.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
A good ride can't be beat, it's nice to stop and smell the roses once in a while.. I'm over do.....

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Best believe I'm glad we took the van, was 58° when we left and 37° when we got home. Brrrrr

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Didn't know there were any lakes in Oklahoma, I thought it was all desert and oil wells...

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Fine , are it big lakes ??

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Good to know, the next time I go there I'll bring a bathing suit and an empty oil can

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
I have to get ready to go to work.

13821 - 13840 of 13864 Posts