13861 - 13880 of 14019 Posts

·
Premium Member
66,495 Posts
Did everything went well Foodman ??

·
Premium Member
61,981 Posts
Food and drink was plentiful and good, nice setting at the winery.. The music wasn't loud but not my stile.. The groom's family are very friendly and I said before my daughter works for the country and she and a couple others marry people so one of her friends from work did the ceremony which was kind of cool.. A very nice affair.......

·
Premium Member
66,495 Posts
Good that everything was well.

·
Premium Member
61,981 Posts
How about that and now they're on their Honey Moon for a week I thinks

·
Premium Member
41,568 Posts
I remember my honey mood...Started out in cold and rain in Pennsylvania, said forget this and drove to the warmth of Virginia with a Honda CL175 on the front bumper of a Winnebago. And yes we rode in the mountains, no city.

·
Premium Member
61,981 Posts
Just thinking back we spent a week starting in Las Vegas and ending up at Lake Tahoe

·
Premium Member
41,568 Posts
Keep picturing you and the little women way back then, in a little Conestoga wagon pulled by two horses, riding the dusty trail, sleeping under the stars

·
Premium Member
66,495 Posts
Let me tell you we went to Germany on our motor, a Honda 750 , for 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
61,981 Posts
Me, we were in a wagon, A 57 Chevy Nomad dropped 4 inches in the front a 4 inches in the back with dual Glass Packs.. 59 years ago some of the roads across Nevada were like dusty trails.......... Sure wish I have that wagon now........

·
Premium Member
66,495 Posts
Now that is a long time ago.

·
Premium Member
41,568 Posts
Oh if we only knew what the future would be, because if in good condition both of your honeymoon vehicles and the lowly 175 I took have grown in value

·
Premium Member
66,495 Posts
Perhaps if we kept them we could make a good profit.
But I don't have that bike anymore.

·
Premium Member
61,981 Posts
Quality and condition are the key to old cars and bikes.. Funny how some values went up and some did nothing

·
Premium Member
66,495 Posts
Really crazy how much they sometime pay for an old car.

·
Premium Member
61,981 Posts
Saw that auction on TV the other night and I wounder where these guys get all this to money to blow on some of these cars that they'll probably never drive

·
Premium Member
66,495 Posts
Think they beter give me some of the money.

·
Premium Member
61,981 Posts
U think you deserve a commission for just watching

·
Premium Member
61,981 Posts
Well I'd sign up for that in a heart beat

13861 - 13880 of 14019 Posts