13881 - 13900 of 14300 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
You know that would be a deal, I wonder where you sign up

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
Zippy is getting ready to downsize his TV programing again, took away channels we watched and we are tired of all the LGBTQ being crammed down are throats. I'm ok with you being whatever you want, but I won't to pay to watch it.

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
Are they pushing that crap again I'm like you do what you want but don't push your crap on me.. I don;t want to hear about it

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
Better watch Netflix , lots of movies to see.

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
Does help not so much election stuff there

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
Election will be over tomorrow, I bet we don't know who supposedly won till Thursday, then we can listen to how it was rigged for the next four years, along with the associated protests and riots. Gear up boys, I think it's going to be a bumpy ride.

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
For as far as we know it is going to be close.

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
Gosh I hope not but I think you're right, if Trump wins they be bitching for the next 4 years

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
Hope to maybe sit out in the backyard tomorrow and watch the stars instead of the TV

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
It may be nicer to watch that Harvey.

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
Just hope it's a clear night, then put on a coat, stocking hat, gloves, lean back in my chair and look up....peaceful

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
Keep in mine I'm going to be reading my book with a glass of wine and my wife will be watching the Golf Channel so all is good

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
Lets say everybody is happy that way.

·
Premium Member
42,475 Posts
My wife gave me her "Your Goofy" look when I said I may go sit outside tonight. Will only be in the mid 40's F

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
Or go sit in top of it.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Premium Member
62,895 Posts
Problem here is if I lit a fire outside the Smoke Police would be here before I could get the marshmallows out........

·
Premium Member
67,657 Posts
Quite fast Smoke Police you have over there.

13881 - 13900 of 14300 Posts