Believe you have to try one someday.

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Can you believe I had another turkey dinner tonight and it wasn't smoked

·
Premium Member
42,645 Posts
Don't you know my son had us over to get some smoked chicken legs he did, and the other one took home some cheese to smoke for us. Like I've said my boys are into smoking things and BBQing.

·
Premium Member
67,912 Posts
Everybody likes his food his own way.

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
For a while I had a friend that smoked salmon fillets for me I bought at Costco, but he's no longer with us.. I thought about trying but I'd have to buy more stuff I don't need.......Smoked cheese???

·
Premium Member
42,645 Posts
Gouda cheese smoked is pretty good, buy it at the store, but we like smoked cheddar or Colby jack the boys do.

·
Premium Member
67,912 Posts
Hey, I think I never had smoked cheese.

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
I've had smoked Gouda, it's good .. Do you remember Hickory Farms they had a lot of smoked cheese

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Kind of liked those Beef Sticks summer sausage the ones that were about 5 pounds.. They made good gifts at Christmas.. I don't see H/F around here anymore, they must be mail order now......

·
Premium Member
67,912 Posts
Maybe you can sent him some.

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Not the same as the H/F, I buy them now, they have more fat and a different grind, they start to sell them here around Christmas

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Price isn't bad and I will but Hillshire Farms all beef summer sausage and it's not bad

·
Premium Member
42,645 Posts
Quite soon Christmas then New Years will be here, then we're off to the start of spring

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Right and they'll still want you to wear a stupid mask

·
Premium Member
42,645 Posts
Shush your mouth you pessimist, they have the vaccine for you old people, next year is gonna be great.

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Truth is they have to tie me down to give me that shot, I don't do shots..........

·
Premium Member
67,912 Posts
U are right, I also don't want hat shot. I have never been sick
so why take that shot and become sick from that stuf.

14041 - 14060 of 14359 Posts