Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

14261 - 14280 of 14319 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Oh how the truth hurts, sometimes it's like a sword to the heart.. I've lost 2 or 3 people's weight in my life but they keep coming back to say hello

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Quite sure I said no offence taken so no need for sorry's either. I know you love me Wil, how could you not?

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Sure, and he has a " lot " to love.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
U ever just step out of your car an twist your ankle, I did that today and I'm sure how I did it, but my ankle is all swollen and hurts like heck

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Very bad if that happens. I wish you a good and quick recovery.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
We aspirins are helping, I still can't believe I did that

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Xactly , an accident can happen very quick.

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Zippy says since no one offered to help change the van struts I going to have to do them myself:(

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Believe he is big enough to do that on his own.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Can't help, I've never changed any struts, I didn't know they wore out

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Don't worry boys, ole Harvey watched a You Tube video and had the job done in about two hours along with checking tire pressure and fluids.

Bert, there is a bearing on top of the strut that allows the spring to rotate with the spindle when you make a turn, mine dried out and were cracking and binding.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Early stuff is all I worked on, A frames ball joints ti rod end.. We use to rework A frames to lower the front ends and still keep a spring ride instead of cutting coils.. That's how my old sick lunch buddy got in business.. He specialized in front end parts.. His company is a multi million dollar world wide front end parts house.. If you buy any front end parts from any of the major part house it is 90% that it came from his company... His son runs the place now and has gone into off road parts also..........

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Fine that you fixed it Harvey.

14261 - 14280 of 14319 Posts