Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

14281 - 14300 of 14319 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Having another wasted day to look forward to is the pits, I might have to got look for another sailboat, they haven't restricted that yet

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
I think I will never buy another boat again , they have become very expensive here.

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Just to keep me out of trouble, Saturday I have my grandson bringing his front wheel drive car over to hopefully replace a front wheel bearing....they can be a real pain in the backside.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Keep in mine he started it............
That's not fun on a 4 wheel drive, I my frame is the heavy Chevy Blazer and it has a 4 wheel drive front end hubs, when I had the tires off to check the breaks, looking in there I hope I never have to change those bearings........

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Let me tell you that you both made some mistakes.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
My I didn't see that one coming, but I took care of mine

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Now waiting on Harvey to fix his mistake.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
QQQ could be if Wil says so

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Really good job guys.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
true, so I guess we can rest easy now

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
U know we are nearly at the end of this round ??

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Well I've seen a lot of green velvel on the craps tables

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
You know I've always done well on craps table, the only game you can get the odds close to even if you bet right.. I made 18 straight passes once, I did well but the old farmer said he made almost 20k on that run.. The old guy had a wade of bills and was betting thousands.. He even tipped me a 100 and said he was buying my dinner.. That was quite a while ago and I haven't gambled in many years........ That last time I hit the clubs I won 82 bucks on a penny slot and haven't been back.......

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Are you kidding, well 800 million maybe I could be temped.. What;s a couple dollars you think.. What would you do with that kind of money, I can see a big problem.......

14281 - 14300 of 14319 Posts