Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

59281 - 59300 of 59374 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,925 Posts
Now the rumor I've heard, is that dreams reflect your inner most private thoughts that you would like to do but are afraid to do.

·
Premium Member
64,346 Posts
Okay, but can you remember your dreams when yo are awake??

·
Premium Member
64,346 Posts
Quite well , and what of them came out ??

·
Premium Member
64,346 Posts
So now forget your dreams.

·
Premium Member
60,060 Posts
Thank goodness my nightmare just ended, my phone line that serves my land line and computer took a dump and 4 plus days latter it's fixed..........

·
Premium Member
64,346 Posts
U had no phone and computer for four days ??

·
Premium Member
60,060 Posts
Very well that's the size of it, the text who came out said it was something in their main connections about a block from my house.. I don't thing it effected any of my neighbors just me...... everything was out........

·
Premium Member
39,925 Posts
Well your probably not going to appreciate me telling you to edit your last post after all that then are you?

·
Premium Member
39,925 Posts
X is my letter so I might as well take care of it while I'm here. We don't realize how much the internet has taken over our lives until we don't have it. Maybe I don't want to go live in that cabin deep in the woods after all!!

·
Premium Member
60,060 Posts
You see a couple days away and your brain goes to stew

·
Premium Member
64,346 Posts
Zets it for now. Start a new round please.

·
Premium Member
39,925 Posts
And another day the bike is going to sit in the garage, maybe we can convince ourselves to take a evening ride....maybe

·
Premium Member
64,346 Posts
Best time to ride when it is not so hot anymore.

·
Premium Member
39,925 Posts
Couldn't agree more Wil, but that is when Bambi comes out, and since deer alerts don't work, you have to be alert one doesn't run out in front of you.

·
Premium Member
64,346 Posts
Do you think Foodman also knows by now that deer alerts don't work ??

·
Premium Member
60,060 Posts
Everyone should be on the lookout for all animals at night. I always made it a point to be stopped by 4:30 pm with a cocktail in one hand a popcorn in the other

·
Premium Member
39,925 Posts
Friends of ours are the same way, want to be off the road by 6 at the latest, a lot of day's we won't go out till after 6 just so we can see deer and whatever else is out at night.

·
Premium Member
60,060 Posts
Gosh 6 am roll out, we're lucky if we get out at 9.. Hey is a vacation not a race

59281 - 59300 of 59374 Posts