Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

59321 - 59340 of 59410 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Back in the day when we traveled a lot I collected all kinds of things, Got rid of almost all of it and don't even take many pictures now.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Can't say I make many pictures, the wife makes them for me.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Did I ever tell you when we were teenagers I was the one that took all the pictures, I had tons of them.. So when my 2 kids were around 12 I bought them cameras and told them to takes as many pictures as they wanted and I'd buy the film, my daughter took me up on the deal and has many albums, my son didn't.........

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Everybody knows slides ?? I made a lot of them, thousands I think. But now not anymore because now I take photo's with my iPhone or
digital camera. But on the Wing my wife makes the photo's.

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
For sure my wife sits to low in the hack to take pics, so I get to drive the bike and take the pics, which at times on the more twisty roads has just scared the carp out of the wife.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Gee, and she still wants to ride with you ??

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Heck ya, she'll ride with me anywhere since I quit taking pictures. She is not real fond of mountain roads that don't have guard rails.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
I had to watch my lane splitting with the wife, she was not comfortable with that, or passing in to on coming traffic, but dragging pegs didn't bother her......

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Just so you know I can't split lanes with the hack, and not so sure I would be comfortable doing it on a regular bike.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Keep riding as you normal do as you feel safe that way.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
May you life many more years Harvey.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
No you want to see people jump, slide between a couple of stopped cars at 35 mph with inches to spear when they don't see you coming and the cuss words, they should have their mouths washed out with soap......

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Oh no, my luck someone would change lanes in front of me and mess up my pretty face.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Please let us be lucky and don't let that happen to us.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Quite sure that's something to think about, gnaw.......... You buy a ticket and tale your chances

·
Premium Member
40,027 Posts
Riding on the wild side when your young, makes for many ache's and pain's when you get old.

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
Some time I think about the things I did that I'm sure are getting me now, but wasn't it fun at the time.. Hold my beer and watch this.........

·
Premium Member
60,168 Posts
U know I've never been on a snowmobile, but after 3 totaled wrecks in the snow, I quit going there......

59321 - 59340 of 59410 Posts