Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

59521 - 59540 of 59641 Posts

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
To tell the truth a guy came into my office one day and said, I hear you have this place for sale [ I really didn't ] and I said you got any money, I was gone in 30 days........ Funny part he tried to jew me down 10k, so I said I'd flip him for it, and I won...........

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
U-know I washed and cleaned the interior on the van,even applying a protectant to the seats, etc. got one day driving clean and now it's going to rain. And that is why I say phooey on washing cars, vans, trucks, or motorcycles.

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Very reason I learned that several years ago. At one time I kept my cars and motorcycles (even dirt bikes) immaculate. No more but I still run them thru the car was a couple times a year

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Well I did a spray wax job on my truck Sunday, if it's not spotless I get the raspberries from everyone, it's the same with the wife's car and hers is black

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
X the weather men out, up to one inch of rain they said, more closer to two inch so far and still raining. Creek is running hard, farmers fields are flooded in parts, grass is laid down in my yard where the water ran out of the field.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
A little rain would be good here, 111 today and about the same tomorrow.. Even if I could go somewhere it's too hot

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Believe the two plus inch of hard rain we got yesterday would have put some fires out, and raised your humidity level thru the roof.

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Can I say 111 degrees is way too hot, back in 2011 we had a week or two of temps around 110, It was miserable

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Darn fires have the air full of smoke and now it's ash coming down, kind of like someone with a burn barrel next door and that's on top of 100 plus heat......

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Eventually the fires will die down, your gonna run out of forest to burn pretty soon.

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
For all that fire you can thank the Sierra Club and all their Tree Huggers they stopped the state from thinning out the forest and clearing up all the die wood, they wanted it for natural habitat.....

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Golly, I'll bet they all live in the city nowhere near where the fires are burning. And what about all the animals that are dying or will die due to lack of food and clean water....

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
I think they sould be put in jail, a bunch of damn fools with too much money and free time

·
Premium Member
60,931 Posts
Keep on trucking

·
Premium Member
40,736 Posts
Let me tell you If I ever need a sleep aid I'm going to take another Benadryl tablet. That one pill knocked me out

59521 - 59540 of 59641 Posts