59601 - 59620 of 59775 Posts

·
Premium Member
61,352 Posts
Very true, Harvey had it bolted on and his wife came back and welded it on

·
Premium Member
41,072 Posts
Wil and Foodman hit it right on the head. Mom says after me being hit twice no more two wheels for me, and that's fine with me, with my 28" inseam it gets a little hard to hold the bike up without the hack attached.

·
Premium Member
41,072 Posts
Xactly the reason I will sell my KZ 750 when I get it running again...no two wheeling.😢

·
Premium Member
61,352 Posts
You know my old doctor riding buddy has the same problem, he's only 5-6" tall and those BMW are high but his new Goldwing seems to fit fine

·
Premium Member
65,654 Posts
Zets it again, start a new round.

·
Premium Member
41,072 Posts
About this time each year the leaves start to fall off the trees, I wonder if this year they will have a nice color to them?

·
Premium Member
65,654 Posts
Believe me here they are falling already , also the acorns.

·
Premium Member
7,391 Posts
Can't hardly wait to see the trees turn, it will be a little strange going on a leaf look in the pickup but it is what it is

·
Premium Member
41,072 Posts
Even if you have to go in the truck BA, just stop at the pet store buy a dozen crickets, then stick your head out the window and make Vroom Vroom noises and have the wife throw them at your face.

·
Premium Member
61,352 Posts
Fall is a pretty time of the year, we did a color change trip along the East coast to Maine and inland.. Didn't know that did that in Ohio but I guess it's all over, even there.........

·
Premium Member
65,654 Posts
Good weather is what I prefer.

·
Premium Member
61,352 Posts
I wonder if it;ll ever cool off here

·
Premium Member
65,654 Posts
Just don't like snow and ice and cold.

·
Premium Member
41,072 Posts
Keep warm in Tahiti as a pool boy Wil, you and Foodman could go into business together

·
Premium Member
65,654 Posts
Maybe Foodman don't like the competition

·
Premium Member
61,352 Posts
Now you know I already have a pool I take care of and I don't need another

·
Premium Member
41,072 Posts
Oh my, do I have to spell it out for you two?? It's Tahiti, always warm, no forest fires, no grease ball Governors, women in grass shirts and bikinis. Foodman has the business knowledge and experience cleaning pools to train Wil. Now both of you can be on a endless summer...capeesh ??

59601 - 59620 of 59775 Posts