59641 - 59660 of 59803 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Keep enjoying that Harvey.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
my how come I never thought of that, I know it was drilled into me to eat your meal first so you wouldn't ruin dinner.. How many of you heard that, boy were the wrong

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Now you are never too old to learn something new.

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Oh my Bert, we have a ninety something women at church that lives by that rule, she eats half her dessert before her meal , and the rest after.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Quite sure that old granny never came by my parent's house when she was young, they would have straighten her out

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Really ??
So you were raised strict.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Strict, you could follow the broken wooden coat hangers like a trail

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Than you were not listening to your parents.

:LOL::LOL:

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
U were lucky Bert, my mother used that metal extension wand from the Kirby sweeper. They didn't break, or bend.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
Very true, my dad wore out several belts on my behind. Mom would just wait for him to get home then tell him everything I supposedly did then he would unload ln me

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Wire coat hanger were the worst, they bent and she just straighten them out and keep going.. At least the wooden ones broke and you could run for it while she looked for another one.........

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
X for me once again.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
You lucky guy

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Zets the end of another round.

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
And just think Bert, even with corporal punishment growing up we haven't Killed anyone, don't Hate our parent's, and have grown into real men that worked hard to provide for our families. Take that DR. Spock.....

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Believe you are right about that.
Think we all did well.

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Camels come in two models , one hump single man version or the two hump family truckster

59641 - 59660 of 59803 Posts