Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

59761 - 59780 of 59803 Posts

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
After lunch we're going to check out the winery where our G/D is getting married next week

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Been to a birthday party and put up half the gutter guards today, there going on easier than I thought.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Can I tell you to be careful on the ladder, one wrong reach can do you in

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Don't fall down Harvey , is not good for you.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Everyone should know and follow their limitations

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Forget any type of falling, that hurts and can break bones or split your noggin open.

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Good we all know that we have to watch out with what we are doing.

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Hey look outside....the weatherman was right for once and it is raining, so ladders or gutter guards for me today.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
I still have yet to see these things work, at least on the trees we have around here

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Just get rid of the trees, problem solved.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Know what when I was President of our neighborhood HOA I had 150 trees taken out, because it was so over planted and today you wouldn't know it.. I would have taken out another 100 trees but everyone was having a heart attack.......

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Leaves are the biggest thing I hate about trees, but I love the shade and wind break they give.

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
More is not better, not only leaves, we have to maintain a height over our houses and streets for fire trucks.. Like I said I took out 150 trees and it still looks like Robin Hood should live here

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Now here you can't take out a tree so easy, it has to be sick or dead.

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
On the side of the state I live in we have trees and forest coming out of our wazoo, so cut away....

·
Premium Member
61,421 Posts
Perhaps because it's not city propriety we can do what we want, but we have to pay for it our self's

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Quite right about paying for it yourself. I have four VERY large silver maples that need about 30 ft. topped out, or just cut down, but the thousands of dollars to do it are stopping me.

·
Premium Member
65,794 Posts
Really ? Thousands of dollars to cut down 4 trees ??

·
Premium Member
41,139 Posts
Sure is, the last time I checked it was over a thousand dollars per tree and they were a lot smaller then. Scared to check on the price now.

59761 - 59780 of 59803 Posts