59981 - 60000 of 60308 Posts

·
Premium Member
67,912 Posts
Now I hope not.

·
Premium Member
42,645 Posts
Oh my wife says I'm a worry wart, but I say better safe than hungry, besides if I lose to much weight I won't be able to fight in the super heavy weight division anymore

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Please don't get so skinny and wimpy you can't carry a gun, you may need it......

·
Premium Member
42,645 Posts
Quit....you know that's not going to happen, and besides that is why I got the wife licensed.

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Right, well then stand real close to her

·
Premium Member
67,912 Posts
Sure, than she can't miss him.
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Premium Member
42,645 Posts
The good thing is she is more of a rifle shooter, but she only likes a .22 in pistols.

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
U know that's a good choice for woman, make a lot of noises, light and doesn't kick much, I carried a 22 mag for years, with hollow points is has the same ballistics as a hot load 32......

·
Premium Member
42,645 Posts
Very true. Don't carry it, but how's this for really up close and personal, .22 mag, only four and half inch long. It was free so I took it.

·
Premium Member
67,912 Posts
Well you know we are not allowed to carry weapons.

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Xactly I have two 22 mags, a S&W revolver with a 2 in barrel, the one I carried and Rugger 8 shot 22 mag automatic.. I don't think they make the S&W any more and the Rugger has a tendency to jam when it gets hot.. That longer shell casing is the problem......... Both are fun to shoot and the ammo isn't that expensive..........

·
Premium Member
67,912 Posts
And we are off with a new round.

·
Premium Member
42,645 Posts
Believe after an all day rain they are saying two to four inch of snow tonight.

·
Premium Member
67,912 Posts
Can you keep the snow over there please.

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Don't have any rain coming for the next week maybe two, thinks aren't looking good in the weather department

·
Premium Member
42,645 Posts
Ever wish the weather where you live could be 85 deg. year round, with a light two hour drizzle starting about 2 am, just enough to keep the yard watered and the reservoir full?

·
Premium Member
63,090 Posts
Found you the spot, San Diego, but you should learn to speck Mexican first and like fish tacos

59981 - 60000 of 60308 Posts