·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Sure, it is raining now.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Time for new registration for my 2004 truck, $375. plus $50 for smog for 1 year, welcome to CA

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
U are allowed to make smog now for one year for $50,= ??

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Very much wrong Wil. The $50 test is to make sure he is NOT polluting the air. If he fails he has to get it fixed or it's off the road and he's riding a bicycle.

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Well I know that , we have also such a test with our MOT but we don't have to pay extra for that.
I was just joking.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Xactly the test is $50. but then the state charges you $9. for a certificate that you never see, so they can charge me another $375. so I can drive my commercial truck but can't park in a commercial loading zone without getting tagged.......... Welcome to CA...........

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Zorro says when he had the house on the coast and he changed his permanent resident over there because the car insurance was over $300. cheaper, he never had to smog a vehicle either.. After 15 years when I sold the house, boy did they get me a good one in the pocket book

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
An we start another round.

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Believe you are right Wil, what un-depressing subject are we going to discuss

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
Can you believe the world has changed so much in the last 50 years

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Do you think it is going better or worse ??

·
Premium Member
42,525 Posts
Everyone else may think different, but I know it is going to get a lot worse, and that is depressing.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
For what it's worth I think you're right and it's going to get worse.. As a country we're already bankrupted and these guys want to give away the farm.. In 10years we'll be a third world country, it happen to all the great countries across the world......

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
Going bad with the world , all sorts of animals and insects and plants are dying.
We are destroying a lot in the world.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
How do you figure that, I haven't shot a deer in years and the only bugs I kill are ants and spiders and I don't think that's going to put a dent in anything

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
I think you know what I mean, the bigger animals who live in the wild.

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
K keeps coming up for me and it's not my favorite either

·
Premium Member
67,759 Posts
L is a letter you kan use sometimes.

60221 - 60240 of 60270 Posts