Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

my bosses youngest son (26) was riding his one week old moped to the store last mondayevening when a deer ran out and hit him head on . from the way the bike lookshe cranked the front wheel right and it flipped ontop of him head first . he was uncontionciouse till today when they said he was brain dead and pulled the repirator plug . we all hate to hear of others being hurt or killed buti have worked along side him for 7 years

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
imported post

It doesn't matter what you ride. No one is immune. Sad. Prayers go out to the family and friends.

:praying:

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

Prayers go out to the family and friends.

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
imported post

Not that it matters, but if it was a real moped (50cc with pedals) I have owned several, and put over 20,000 miles on them, with a max top speed of 30 mph. I still have one, a 1977 Puch. I was constantly afraid of being hit by cars and trucks, but I never thought about a deer at 30 mph. That really sucks.

This is different, but I have lost 2 long time coworkers and friends, both KIA in Iraq. I have still not been able to make any sense out of it, and am still very angry over it. They both left behind wives and kids, sisters, brothers, and parents

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
imported post

Did he have a helmet on? in Michigan anyway if your over 19 you don't need a helmet on a moped. Seen so many people out here doing 50 on them with no helmets and cant help but think how stupid that is

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Sorry about your friend, Bud.

Prayers from PA going out to his family and friends.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Man this really stinks to read about. You are absolutely correct that it does not matter what you ride, it is sad. :sadguy:

Prayers going out to the family and friends of this young man.

:praying::praying::praying:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.