Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I tuned in American Hogger tonight, and the patriarch (it's the first time I've seen the show, so I don't know anyone's names yet) came out with a line I find really funny:

"The brush out there is thicker 'n lawyers in Hell ... "

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
imported post

first time I saw it too, that was a pretty funny line. Hey seems like you need to have a hot lookin daughter to get one of the shows, doesn't it?

·
Itinerant Wing Preacher
875 Posts
imported post

I been huntin' hogs since Moby Dick was a sardine.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Been a lot of really stupid reality shows put out lately.

Probably why I don't watch much television.

That, and too busy ridin.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
imported post

This is one long streak of unimaginative writers for tv. I read an article that the tv networks are doing these reality shows because they virtually cost no money to produce AND if they flood the market with them there is no alternative but to watch them. It can't be the economy because with the amount of commercials it's got to be like free money to the show.

The only show I like is MANswers, I like a show you can watch with the volume off and get as much out of the it as with the volume on....:applause:

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Krystal Pistol is poke-able. But, her friend (Lea ?) is hot...... and got more grit too.

He claimed, " Rooster has had more bitches than a Houston Divorce lawyer".............yuk,yuk,yuk.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
imported post

I've got a hot daughter, but I don't want a TV show, even though I could sure use the money.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

From what I've noticed on Pawn Stars, and other Reality shows it seems like you have a better chance if your daughter has large and deep clevage, not just good looks..

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
imported post

Dave, having a daughter is not enough, you gotta be willing to exploit them.

Even Pawn stars tried to bring in their cousin for a little fem side, she was such a ditz that........oh wait that's what I liked about her.

Cleavage is good too, REAL good, Large, deep cleavage, better.

A guy could be sitten next to a hot chick and will tell her to move out of the way cause their showin deep cleavage on TV....:ROFL:

I think that puts me up to reason 763 reasons i'm divorced....:blackstuff:

Al

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.