Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am trying to get hold of an e-mail address for Honda in the US. There are none on their websites or anywhere else that I can find.

Does anyone have one that I can use? I just want to e-mail them from the UK, rather than send a letter :readit:

·
Trike Master
1,247 Posts
imported post

None has ever been published-as far as I know. I believe they are concernedabout the need for extra employees, just to handle E-mails! Call them.

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

The question has been asked here and on other forums before. Honda seem to prefer post to email.

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Damn.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
imported post

I tried for some time to find an e-mail address for Honda Canada but to no avail. I finally sent them a snail mail which, a month later, did generate a response.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

Don't know if this works for you or not, but:

I called them at (866) 784-1870 (American HONDA Customer support) and left a message and my number - I guess this was about a year ago

I also guess the guys name isn't important, but they (American HONDA) replied early the next day (they called me back)

I had a technical question about the GL1800 hydraulic system. The guy that called me was very personable, (what I meant was, that he was pleasant, and interested in my problem) "seemed" extremely skilled, and better yet, quite capable of answering a question about what I was researching and concerned about.

I like to email too, but this was a VERY painless process, quickly resolved.

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

It doesn't matter now, not now they have announced we are to have a recall here in the UK as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.