Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a very nice ride and afternoon with DaveO430 on this beautiful Dec. 11th. I hope we have more days like this but I kinda doubt it. All made it home safe and sound a nap was taken by at least one of the participants. Merry Christmas all. LOL

·
Administrator
25,350 Posts
Had a very nice ride and afternoon with DaveO430 on this beautiful Dec. 11th. I hope we have more days like this but I kinda doubt it. All made it home safe and sound a nap was taken by at least one of the participants. Merry Christmas all. LOL
A nap was had by both participants.

·
Administrator
25,350 Posts
It was plenty warm here, 75 last time I checked.

·
Administrator
25,350 Posts
I keep riding the bike here and there but yesterday we only had 62F for the high. I only go when I have to. However I participated in the nap too. Temp will be warmer today so Ill go fishing.
I'll ride most any time but if it's above 40f and sunny I'm really good to go.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
I'll ride most any time but if it's above 40f and sunny I'm really good to go.
Here's the proof I went fishing
Most of the time is not like this though. My friend Ray got one too. Both fish are happy swimming in the river as we let them go. (Black drum)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1998 GL1500 SE
896 Posts
OoooHH... There's Fishermen on this site?!! Michigan rivers are full of King salmon (and some steelhead eating king eggs) every fall when they "run" up river to spawn.

Here's a picture from October

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 GL1500 SE
896 Posts
A few more...

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,350 Posts
OoooHH... There's Fishermen on this site?!!
There's just about any occupation or interest you could imagine on this site, except maybe terrorists.

·
Registered
1998 GL1500 SE
896 Posts
Oh good. I'm in the right place then. Dodge, Sorry for bombing your thread but I got excited when I saw Peter Goldwing's nice fish.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem about Bombing the thread. I'm just glad to see some real fish instead of that " trash fish " Mr. Goldwing posted. LOL Just kidding you know!

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
It was really nice around here yesterday. Got the 1500 out for awhile. Sure enjoyed it. Don't take naps though. If I do, I can't sleep at night.

·
Administrator
58,750 Posts
64* here for a couple hours yesterday, got the bike out, poured in the correct amount of Stabil, took her out for a mile around the block, and put her back to bed with her sleepy time, Battery Tender.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Ill take a Summer day in Florida versus a Winder day any place in US. Hell. I'd take a Summer day In FL versus a Winter day in Florida too. Me like them hot.

" trash fish" MR Dodge. All you have in AR is the Clintons and can fish.Both stink. lol.
Merry C

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I was stationed outside Pensacola

Got my discharge and high tailed it back to Colorado about 1979.

Never went back.

The Ex liked it.

She's still there. Probably still bitchin about something.

Say hi for me.

·
Registered
1998 GL1500 SE
896 Posts
" trash fish" MR Dodge. All you have in AR is the Clintons and can fish.Both stink. lol.
Merry C[/QUOTE]

SWORD FIGHT !! DUCK! ha ha ha ha - you guys are killing me

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We share the same opinion relating to the Clintons ! Fishing is great here and the Lakes and Rivers don't freeze ! Yeah !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts