Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

An afternoon with Dave

3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Dodge 
#1 ·
Had a very nice ride and afternoon with DaveO430 on this beautiful Dec. 11th. I hope we have more days like this but I kinda doubt it. All made it home safe and sound a nap was taken by at least one of the participants. Merry Christmas all. LOL

#5 ·
I keep riding the bike here and there but yesterday we only had 62F for the high. I only go when I have to. However I participated in the nap too. Temp will be warmer today so Ill go fishing.

#8 ·
OoooHH... There's Fishermen on this site?!! Michigan rivers are full of King salmon (and some steelhead eating king eggs) every fall when they "run" up river to spawn.

Here's a picture from October

Attachments

#9 ·
A few more...

Attachments

Reactions: DaveO430
#11 ·
Oh good. I'm in the right place then. Dodge, Sorry for bombing your thread but I got excited when I saw Peter Goldwing's nice fish.

#15 ·
Ill take a Summer day in Florida versus a Winder day any place in US. Hell. I'd take a Summer day In FL versus a Winter day in Florida too. Me like them hot.

" trash fish" MR Dodge. All you have in AR is the Clintons and can fish.Both stink. lol.
Merry C

#17 ·
" trash fish" MR Dodge. All you have in AR is the Clintons and can fish.Both stink. lol.
Merry C[/QUOTE]

SWORD FIGHT !! DUCK! ha ha ha ha - you guys are killing me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.